Exterminate Your Flea Problem For Good!
Providing Expert Flea Extermination In San Jose
Fleas don’t just feed on pets, but humans as well and some people exhibit flea allergies. Flea infestations require multifaceted treatment plans. Addressing only a pet’s infestation or individual flea bites will not prove effective for ridding your home of fleas. If your pet or home has fleas, call us today.
Aptive Environmental proudly provides expert pest control and Flea extermination in San Jose.
Why To Call Aptive Environmental
- Free Estimates
- Prompt Service
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Save $100 OFF Initial Service
With This Internet Only Offer
$100 OFF Coupon. Free Estimate! Affordable Service.
Call Aptive Environmental To Exterminate Your Flea Problem Today!
Learn More About FleasTwo Easy Ways To Identify A Flea Infestation
- The most common sign of a flea infestation is pets that are constantly scratching and grooming themselves. This is cause by discomfort from fleas as they feed on the pet’s blood. A thorough examination of the pet’s fur by you or your vet should be done.
- Flea dirt, the adult flea feces, can also indicate an infestation. Flea dirt looks like coarse ground pepper and might be seen near a pets bed, carpets, rugs or other areas the animal host rests.
Pests Commonly Confused with Fleas
Ticks and bed bugs can be confused for fleas due to similar size, appearance, and irritation.
Learn More About FleasWhat Do Fleas Look Like?
- Adult fleas measure approximately 2.5 mm in length. Their bodies are shiny and reddish brown in color. They are covered with microscopic hair and are compressed to allow for easy movement through animal fur.
- Fleas do not have wings, although they are capable of jumping long distances.
Fleas commonly prefer to feed on hairy animals such as dogs, cats, rabbits, squirrels, rats, mice and other domesticated or wild animals. Fleas establish large populations where pets and other animals, such as livestock, are present.
Learn More About FleasHow Do You Get Fleas?
Fleas are capable of jumping a great distance and are hardy creatures. Once a few make it onto your pet from somewhere outside the home, it does not take long for them to establish themselves in yours.
Hazards Of Not Treating FleasWhy To Treat Your Flea Problem Immediately
Humans can get sick from flea borne diseases or allergies. So besides causing your pet, and potentially you, discomfort from bites, you or your family can get sick from disease or allergy.
Choose Aptive Environmental To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Aptive Environmental TodayFree quote
When you call Aptive Environmental you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Aptive Environmental has sent a true professional to your home.
Aptive Environmental provides a zero obligation, free estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Fleas In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a thorough home inspection to identify the source of your Flea problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Fleas are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Fleas and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Fleas for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving San Jose
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat the baseboards inside all rooms including the kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, and garages. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
At Aptive Environmental, we guarantee our treatment plan for one full year. If any new Flea problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Aptive Environmental protect it against pests!